Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The State of Public Education in America Today - A Link

Happy New Year to you all. As you well know, I've been away from this blog for quite some time and for that I apologize. Getting used to retirement is a job in itself. When you've been used to 10 - 15 hour workdays, filling up your day in retirement is no easy task. Somehow I think I have gotten the hang of it.

While I think of a few thoughts to share with you, I thought you might enjoy reading a 3 part interview series which was conducted during March 2012 and published in the Huffington Post. The topic was the current state of public education in America and suggestions for changes in the future. The interviews were conducted by Dr. Mark Goulston, a well know contributor to the Huffington Post.
The educator who was the subject of these interviews was none other than myself, Dr. Harry Chertok.

So if you are interested, go to the Huffington Post website, and search either my name or Dr. Goulston's name and see what you think. I tried to set up a link to these articles, but with no success.
Anyway, read the articles and let me know what you think.

No comments: